Moose Festival Cow Plop Bingo
Saturday, August 28, 2021
COW PLOP BINGO RULES:
• Tickets will be on sale until sold out. There are 250 tickets available. Cost is $10 each.
• The winner will walk away with 50% of ticket sales, up to $1,250! The other half will go to the Chamber.
• The game will feature “BINGO” squares marked within a penned off grid. Each square will randomly be assigned a number that corresponds to the number on the tickets.
• At 12 p.m. a cow will be released onto the grid. The square where the cow drops its first “plop” will be the winner.
• Participants do not need to be present to win.
• There is no limit as to how many squares each person can purchase, but winners must be 18 or older to receive funds.
• If no “deposit” is made by the cow by 3 PM, the winner will be
determined by which square the cow’s back left hoof is standing on at the time.
• If the cow “deposits” on an unsold square, the closest square to the left
of its back left hoof will win.
• If the “deposit” is made on a line, the judge will determine the winning square.
• In the event of a tie, the money will be divided evenly.
• Winner is liable for all taxes